Longfield Primary School Breakfast Club
The Breakfast Club is available to children who are registered pupils at Longfield Primary School from Reception to Year 6. Places are limited to 30 as we wish to offer a first-class service.
- Provide a high-quality service which meets the needs of both parents/carers and children.
- Provide a consistent service in an environment that is secure, supportive and encouraging where parents/carers feel confident to leave their children.
- Provide an opportunity to engage in activities, to relax and have fun.
- Provide a nutritious start to the day and encourage children to make healthier choices about food.
There are 30 places available in our Breakfast Club which will be offered to pupils on a first come, first served basis. Full details of the admissions process together with details on how to book is published below.
Fees & Agreement
- Sessions run from 7.45 am to 8.40 am.
- Bookings are to be made via the ParentMail app. by clicking on accounts, selecting dates and checking out your shopping basket.
- The fee per session will be £4.00 per child, (this includes Parentmail admin charges.)
- The session fee is payable at the time of booking, no refund can be given, so please only book for the sessions you know you will require.
- The booking window is available up to a half term in advance and up to 24 hours before the session starts.
- Parents of children who are attending Breakfast Club for the first time will need to also complete a registration form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please submit your booking via the ParentMail app.
(Choose : Accounts, select Breakfast club, select the days of the week you wish to book , and then select: pay now.) Places will be allocated on a first come, first served basis. If you require assistance, please contact the school office team. Please remember to email your child's registration form to the Breakfast club if making a booking for the first time.
There is a minimum of 2 staff at all times during the breakfast club session.
Each session will run from: 7:45 until 8:40 am when the children will be taken to their classes.
The Breakfast Club is based in the Community room on the ground floor.
- A Healthy and Nutritious Breakfast
- A good portion of starchy foods e.g. low salt/sugar breakfast cereals, bread, toast.
- A choice of fruit (fresh, canned or dried).
- Semi-skimmed milk or low-fat yoghurt.
- A choice of drinks, water, fruit juice, semi-skimmed milk.
The choices available will reflect the guidelines set by Food Standards Trust and the Healthy Schools programme.
- The opportunity to do homework and quiet reading.
- Quiet Indoor Games & Activities.
- Outdoor Activities (weather permitting).
If you have any questions and would like to know more then please contact our Breakfast club Manager, Mrs Cook, via email at: email@example.com or leave your note in the mailbox outside the school office, clearly marked ‘for the attention of Breakfast club’.
Please email your questions to:
Contact Number: 0208 866 7331
(Between 8.30am – 4.00pm)