There are slight differences between boys’ and girls’ uniforms.
- A bottle green V neck pullover with school logo
- Grey trousers
- A white polo shirt
- Black shoes NOT trainers (including black trainers)
- A grey skirt or grey trousers or grey shorts in a woven fabric (i.e. not leggings or ski-pants). No pinafore dress
- A white polo shirt
- A bottle green cardigan or jumper with school logo.
- Green/White check summer dress, (not stripes).
- Black shoes NOT trainers (no shoes with flashing lights)
- Grey tights or grey or white socks
- White head scarf for Muslim girls
Nursery Uniform (Girls and Boys)
A bottle green sweatshirt with school logo
A white polo shirt
Light grey jogging bottoms
Velcro trainers (any colour)
Grey or white socks
White headscarf for Muslim girls
Plimsoles in a named bag (for dance & movement lessons)
Please ensure your child has a named (weather appropriate) coat with them every day.
A word about shoes
Please ensure that your children wear sensible shoes to school. Children are very active during the day both inside the school and in the playground. Their shoes need to be comfortable and safe. “Strappy” sandals are likely to cause trips and falls and boots are not allowed - in extreme weather children will be allowed to wear boots/wellingtons for their journey into school and then change into school shoes.
Jewellery and Hair Accessories
For safety reasons children should not wear jewellery. The only exceptions are stud earrings and essential religious items. See below for advice on jewellery during PE. Please do not send your child to school with fancy headbands or clips - they are not part of school uniform. Please save these for weekends, weddings and parties! Plain black or green hair ties, headbands and flat clips are acceptable.
Make up including nail varnish is not allowed in school. If your child is wearing nail varnish they will be asked to remove it for the next day. If this is not done then the child will be supplied with nail varnish remover and cotton wool and asked to remove it.
Please supply your child with a long sleeved overall for art, design and technology work.
PE Kit - Changes from September 2020
Please note we are requesting that these changes are made by the end of Autumn half-term. After this time, we will begin notifying parents/carers of any incorrect uniform. All items of uniform and equipment must be clearly labelled with your child’s name. Children will wear their PE kit to school all day on their allocated PE Day.
1. PE Kit
We have changed the black sweatshirt to a green sweatshirt containing our school logo. These are available from ‘Angels’ uniform shop, 317 Rayners Lane, Pinner HA5 5EH (Tel: 0208 866 9972) and will shortly be available at Kevins Schoolwear, 104 Marsh Road, Pinner HA5 5NA ( Tel: 020 8866 7208) These sweatshirts should be worn for PE only.
Black plimsolls are no longer required, however all Reception to Year 6 pupils will need a pair of plain black, logo-free trainers.
|Black Short||House Colour T-shirt|
|Black jogging bottoms||Green school logo sweatshirt|
2. School bag/Rucksack
These should be plain black, without a logo. See this example:
3. Pencil case
These may be any plain colour. They should not contain a logo or be fluffy, patterned or sequinned. See this example:
- Should your child need to wear jewellery for religious purposes please provide tape or micropore tape to cover the jewellery during the lesson so that it doesn't present a hazard to your child or others working alongside them. Your child's named supply of tape will be kept in the classroom.
- Children in Year 3,4,5 & 6 take part in invasion games during P.E & Sports Clubs. Although these games are supervised, and adapted to suit primary school children, we recommend that parents purchase a gum shield and/or shin pads for the following sports:
- Hockey Quicksticks (Gum shield & shin pads)
- Tag Rugby (Gum shield)
- Football (Shin pads)
These items are available to purchase at the following stores:
Please ensure that all articles of clothing and footwear are clearly marked with your child's name and have loops for hanging on pegs where appropriate e.g. coats, cardigans. Uniform can be obtained from any major chain store and several local shops including Kevins in Pinner and Angels in Rayners Lane. From time to time "nearly new" items of school uniform are donated by parents. These are available for sale in the school. (Details of these dates appear in the newsletters)