Welcome to Longfield Primary School
A message from the Headteacher:
"Dear Parents and Carers,
Welcome to Longfield Primary School. In September 2011 Longfield Infant School & Nursery and Longfield Junior School amalgamated to become Longfield Primary School.
We are very proud of our school and learning is at the heart of our community. We want all children, parents and carers to feel that they are part of our community, a partnership that strives to achieve excellence with a commitment to lifelong learning.
We believe that it is important to have high expectations for all our children and staff alike. We want all our staff to be reflective in their practice: to lead, share, contribute and to advance change that supports effective learning for all our children.
We strive to equip all children with the skills and values to succeed in their journey through life. We encourage all our children to work hard and do their best so that they become independent and self confident as learners with well developed core moral values.
We hope you will find Longfield Primary School a happy and friendly place and we very much look forward to welcoming you into our community."
Pam Virdee, HeadteacherRead More
Events In January
- 05First day of Spring Term
- 089:00 - 10:00Parent Drop in Session
- 129:00 - 10:15Yr 6 Maths Workshop
- 139:00 - 10:00Parent Forum Meeting
- Thank you to all the Year 2 parents who came to the multiplication, division and fractions workshop. I am very pleased with the feedback you gave and am glad that you found it informative and useful. Here is the presentation given. Year 2 Maths Workshop Presentation...
- View our latest newsletter here Spring Term Newsletter No. 1...
- Year 2 - Walk to Rayners Lane - Friday 30th January 2015...
- Read for my School Competition...