Welcome to Longfield Primary School
A message from the Headteacher:
"Dear Parents and Carers,
Welcome to Longfield Primary School. In September 2011 Longfield Infant School & Nursery and Longfield Junior School amalgamated to become Longfield Primary School.
We are very proud of our school and learning is at the heart of our community. We want all children, parents and carers to feel that they are part of our community, a partnership that strives to achieve excellence with a commitment to lifelong learning.
We believe that it is important to have high expectations for all our children and staff alike. We want all our staff to be reflective in their practice: to lead, share, contribute and to advance change that supports effective learning for all our children.
We strive to equip all children with the skills and values to succeed in their journey through life. We encourage all our children to work hard and do their best so that they become independent and self confident as learners with well developed core moral values.
We hope you will find Longfield Primary School a happy and friendly place and we very much look forward to welcoming you into our community."
Pam Virdee, Headteacher
School Direct (ITT/UCAS)
Events In November
- 018:50 - 15:15Year 1 - Natural History Museum Trip, London
- 019:15 - 15:00Year 5 -Headstone Manor Trip (Woodpecker ONLY)
- 0119:30PFL - Annual Review
- 029:00 - 9:20Reception Parent Visit/Drop In
- Year 5 & 6 Will be going to the cinema on Tuesday 8th December OR Thursday 10th December 2015...
- Information for Parents/Carers on the Year 6 Maths Workshop on 09/12/15...
- Thank you to all who attended the Phonics Workshop on Tuesday 17th November. Here is the presentation and a covering letter about the workshop. Phonics Workshop Covering Letter Phonics Presentation  ...
- Nursery Newsletter for week commencing 16th November 2015...